FSITAC: Faculty of Science & Information Technology Academic Committee
FSIT AC is the faculty governance body, having responsibility for:
- Decision making on academic matters, review and endorsement of policy and procedure, to oversee and regulate the teaching and learning works.
- Administer examination matters, including endorsement of examination papers and results.
FSIT AC is chaired by Dean, and members included:
- Computer & Information Sciences (CIS), Fundamental & Applied Sciences (FAS), Geosciences and Management & Humanities (M&H) Department Chairs.
- Faculty Executive as Secretary
- Other members appointed by Chairman.