To ensure integrated governance is embedded in the faculty, academic committees under the leadership of Dean were formed to oversee and manage academic and examination matters.
EFAC: Engineering Faculty Academic Committee
EFAC is the faculty governance body, having responsibility for:
- Decision making on academic matters, review and endorsement of policy and procedure, to oversee and regulate the teaching and learning works.
- Administer examination matters, including endorsement of examination papers and results.
EFAC is chaired by Dean, and members included:
- Engineering Department Chairs
- Faculty Executive as Secretary
- Other members appointed by Chairman.