Application Open : 1 July 2020
Nomination Deadline: 15 August 2020
Document Submission Deadline: 1 September 2020
|Virtual Exchange Orientation Week
|Number of weeks
|End of semester break
• Open for all full time undergraduate or postgraduate student in their Home University with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent.
• Fulfill English requirements (for non-English speaking countries):
i. A minimum IELTS score of 5.0 OR
ii. A minimum TOEFL PBT score 500 OR
iii. A minimum TOEFL iBT score of 59 OR
iv. A minimum TOEFL CBT score of 173.
• Excellent co-curricular and good disciplinary record.
• Afford to support the whole cost incurred during the programme.
• Have stable internet connection with minimum bandwidth of 512Kbps throughout semester.
• Nominated by Home University.