Rules & Regulations
Registration is on "first come first served" basis, which means students who register late, may not be able to participate in the preferred co-curriculum course due to limited places.
It is advisable for students to complete the 4 credit hours requirement as soon as possible in order not to jeopardize the graduation process.
Few registration rules & regulations for students to abide are as follows:
- Students can opt for the co-curriculum course of their choice, pending on the courses offered and the availability of intake quotes.
- After registration, students are not allowed to change courses without prior consent from the Co-Curriculum Executive.
- Every student is responsible for his/her actions in order to complete the allocated four (4) or two (2) credit hours needed for graduation.
- Participation in Level II is only allowed when a minimum of "D" grade is obtained in the previous level (Level I for respective courses).
- All students must abide by all the rules & regulations regarding the Credited Co-Curriculum Programme
Appeal is a formal application instituted by students regarding the Credited Co-Curriculum Programme. Types of appeals are as stated below:
Change of Course
In any event where students are not able to continue in the registered Co-Curriculum course due to health reasons(with the recommendation & report by the physician), they may participate in another suitable course with the consent of Co-Curriculum Executive.
Application to change co-curriculum courses can be considered in the first two weeks of the semester with prior consent of the Co-Curriculum Executive.
Dropping/Withdrawal from any co-curriculum courses due to unavoidable circumstances can be permitted. This has to be done during the Add/Drop/Withdrawal period, which is within the 2nd week of the semester.