How to Apply
Step 1: Before You Apply
Please prepare scanned copies of the following documents in PDF format to upload during application process:
- Identity Card for Malaysian / Passport for Non-Malaysian
- Passport size photo (white background & jpeg/gif format). – Front facing and Size : 45mm high X 35mm wide.
- Complete Academic Transcript and Degree Scroll (Official translation in English required if the transcript in another language) - Bachelor & Master
- Research Proposal (for Research mode only)
- English Language proficiency certificate (TOEFL / IELTS / MUET) – kindly refer entry requirement – English requirement).
- Proof of payment of Processing Fee (Internet Banking/Cash Deposit/Electronic Fund Transfer/Telegraphic Transfer) – MYR 50.00 (Malaysian)
Sponsorship letter (if any) / Financial Guarantee (Financial ability to sustain for the whole duration of study.
Any other relevant document to support your application.
Payment can be made to Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS with the following account details:
3.1 Payment can be made to Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS with the following account details:
||Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS
|Bank Account number
||20, Jalan Pos Baru, 31000 Batu Gajah, Perak, Malaysia
Step 2: Online Application
Please observe the following notes:
- Login to the Online Application Form.
- Please remember your email address and your password used for the online application as they are required for future logins - checking of application status etc.
- Please ensure all information in the Online Application Form is accurate.
- Click the "SUBMIT" button to submit your Online Application. You will receive a notification message pertaining to the online submission i.e. Application Reference No. etc.
September 2019 31 July 2019 31 August 2019 12 September 2019
(Research & Coursework)
| 31 October 2019
|| 30 November 2019
|| 8 January 2020
Note: Important dates as mentioned above are subject to changes without prior notice.
1. Applications will only be processed when:
Submitted with complete documents.
All uploaded documents must be certified and verified by authorities such as School Principals, University Registrar, Government Officials or any other person of official position
2. All fees are correct at time of publish for the current intake year. The Management of UTP reserves the right to make changes to the fees as and when required without prior notice.