How to Apply
Step 1: Before You Apply
Please prepare scanned copies of the following documents in PDF format to upload during the application process:
- Passport (main page).
- Passport size photo with white background (3.5cm x 5cm & jpeg/gif format).
- Copy of all academic and other related certificates, it must be certified as a true copy by the institution issuing the document or any other authorized government agency. Official translation in English is required if the transcript is in another language. The name stated in the certificates must be as per stated in the passport, otherwise, an official declaration/letter issued by the relevant government agency confirming that the name stated in the passport and certificate as the same person need to be submitted together with the certificate.
- English Language proficiency certificate (TOEFL or IELTS – kindly refer entry requirement – English requirement).
- Proof of payment of Processing Fee (Internet Banking/Cash Deposit/Electronic Fund Transfer/Telegraphic Transfer) –
USD 50.00 (Non-refundable)
||Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS
| Bank Account number
| Banker's name
| Banker's address
||20, Jalan Pos Baru, 31000 Batu Gajah, Perak, Malaysia
Step 2: Online Application
Please observe the following notes:
- Login to the Online Application Form (Kindly check the availability of intake at "IMPORTANT DATES" as per the table below)
- Please ensure all information in the Online Application Form is accurate.
- Click the "SUBMIT" button to submit your Online Application.
January May & September
Deadline for Submission of Application Form
||Application is open throughout the year. To apply for admission, the online application must be
SUBMITTED before the given deadline. Allocation of placement in the next intake is subject to the availability of placement.
31 May 2020
||30 September 2020
|May 2021||31 January 2021|
31 May 2021
1. Applications will only be processed when:
Submitted with complete documents.
All uploaded documents are certified and verified by authorities such as School Principals, University Registrar, Government Officials or any other person of official position
2. All fees are correct at time of publish for the current intake year. The Management of UTP reserves the right to make changes to the fees as and when required without prior notice.