We are honoured to attend a virtual meeting with H.E. Bolat Imanbayev, the Ambassador of the Republic Kazakhstan to Malaysia, and Atyrau Oil & Gas University, Kazakhstan.
The meeting was conducted to explore and discuss potential collaborations between UTP and Atyrau Oil & Gas University, Kazakhstan.
The meeting was attended by:
Republic of Kazakhstan Embassy
1. H.E Bolat Imanbayev, Ambassador
2. Mr Samat Zhanabay, Deputy Ambassador
3. Mr. Beksultan Abdizhalil, 3rd Secretary of the Embassy of Republic of Kazakhstan
Atyrau Oil & Gas University from Kazakhstan
1. Dr (Ms) Gulzada Shakulikova, Chairman of the Board-Rector
2. Mr Bolatzhan Kumalakov, Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs and International Cooperation
3. Ms Almagul Turdagaliyeva, Head of the International Office
1. Professor Ts. Dr Mohamed Ibrahim Abdul Mutalib, Vice Chancellor
2. Professor Ir Dr Hilmi Mukhtar, Deputy Vice Chancellor Academic
3. Ir Dr Aidid Chee Tahir, Chief Strategy Officer
4. Puan Shamsina Shaharun, Senior Director of Corporate Communications