- To offer Information and Communication Technology (ICT), and Business Information Systems (BIS) undergraduate programs with strong foundation in the Information Technology and Information Systems core disciplines respectively.
- To offer specialization for the ICT undergraduate program in the areas of Multimedia Technology and Software Engineering.
- To offer specialization for the BIS undergraduate program in the areas of Database, E-Commerce and Knowledge Management.
- To equip the students of ICT and BIS undergraduate program with technological, professional and communication skills in order to prepare them for the industry as well as for continued study at the graduate level.
- To offer graduate program and be recognized as a leading research department nationally & internationally.