In line with the University’s mission in producing well-rounded graduates, the Programme Objectives are to:
- Enhance management, communication and behavioral skills
- Enhance critical thinking
- Instill ethical values
UTP Graduates must be able to:
- Demonstrate good oral and written professional communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and work in cross-functional and multidisciplinary teams in global work environment.
- Apply creative, critical and innovative thinking in decision-making process.
- Practice good management and entrepreneurial skills.
- Demonstrate good ethical values.