To have a National Center of Excellence in Health Diagnostic Tools.
- To explore the frontiers of technology in biomedical science and engineering.
- To provide solutions to various problems in biomedical science and engineering.
The team focuses on application of science and engineering principles and techniques to the medical field; to combine the design and problem solving skills of engineering with medical and biological sciences to improve healthcare diagnosis and treatment.
- Biosciences and Bioengineering
- Bioinstrumentation and Biomedical devices
- Medical Imaging, Diagnostic / Prognostic tools
- Disease Modeling, Health Informatics
The MOR-Biomedical Engineering Group is affiliated with the Centre of Intelligent Signal and Imaging Research (CISIR) of Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS.
Last Updated on Monday, 21 May 2012 00:54